Wells Fargo Wholesale Lending
There is a reason Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
is one of the nation’s leading wholesale lenders
Wells Fargo Wholesale Lending is well positioned to help you and your borrowers
take advantage of today’s market opportunities with a suite of products and
• FHA loans
• VA financing—larger loan amounts and assumable loans
• Reverse mortgages—Wells Fargo handles your processing1
• Home OpportunitiesSM program
• Guaranteed Rural Housing program (brokers do not need to be FHA-approved)
• High Balance Conforming loans and High Balance FHA/VA loans
• Our Performance WorksSM plan helps put you in control of your continued business success
And at our Broker’s First® website, you can register loans, price/lock, obtain credit, submit for
Contact us today to learn more.
1. Borrowers must be at least 62 years or older. Prior Wells Fargo Home Mortgage review and
broker approval are required to originate FHA loans. Additional approval requirements apply to
originate reverse mortgages. Please contact Wells Fargo Wholesale Lending for details.
This information is for use by mortgage professionals only and should not be distributed to or
used by consumers or other third parties. Information is accurate as of date of printing and is
subject to change without notice.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N. A. © 2009 Wells Fargo Bank,
N. A. All rights reserved. #68178 11/09-2/10