Loan Auditors, LLC
32 hr Courses
The Nation’s Premier Forensic Loan Audit Wholesaler Since 2007
Litigation Support and Forensic Loan
A remarkable report published by the FDIC Office of the
Inspector General reveals that during 2005 (which was
the peak year of the mortgage boom measured by number
of loans originated), 83% of federally supervised banks
that made loans were cited for patterns of “significant
• Wholesale rates on Forensic Loan Audits, Securitization Audits,
Predatory Lending Lawsuits, TROs to Stop Sale
• Expert Witness Services / Demand Letters / QWR /
Civil Complaints / TRO / Lis Pendens
• BBB Accredited / Attorney Operated Litigation Support /
100 employees nationwide
• DON’T GET BURNED BY USELESS SOFTWARE PROGRAMS
• Forensic Loan Auditor Certification Classes: October 7 &
• Upcoming webinar trainings (visit website for more information)
“I have had tremendous success utilizing the certified forensic loan audit.
Moreover, Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is without a doubt the most
comprehensive and complete forensic loan audit on the market.”
Eric Hougen, Esq.
“If anyone wants to become a Forensic Loan Auditor or is already, this course
is a must!!! You will not just do the audits, you will understand and be able
to truly help your clients.” Linda Zimmerman
Nation’s Leading Experts on Mortgage
Securitization Memorandums will include the following:
1. Identifying the most likely candidate investment
vehicles. This is the entry-level product that clients choose
in order to determine whether a loan was securitized and
which avenue it likely took into the securitization market.
Our researchers look for typical characteristics with
appropriate cut-off dates to narrow the ballpark and provide
a basis for a Tier Two Memorandum.
2. Identifying the Note holder and the specific investment
vehicles into which your client’s loan was securitized. This is
not always possible due to SEC regulatory limitations, however,
the Tier Two Memorandum can provide a much more complete
and detailed account of where the loan went and, in many
cases, which investor purchased it and who the last holder of
the Note was reported to the SEC.
3. Public Records Research and Report: Our experienced
and dedicated team will comb through County records to obtain
evidence of fraud or unauthorized transfers and assignments of
property. A comprehensive report details our findings.
• Also performing securitization training webinars and courses
starting in fall 2010
• See website for upcoming MCLE continuing education
seminars on securitization
13101 W. Washington Blvd. Suite 140, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, LLC is not a law firm and does not give legal advice. We are a business-to-business litigation
support company and our work product is only performed on behalf of licensed Attorneys.